Hi ppl! I'm sure you guys had loads of fun the previous cell group. This coming Friday, we'll be having it at Roxane's place! She and Yvonne will be cooking up savories and sweets that'll satisfy our palates! Bring 1 pound everybody! The address has already been posted via email but here's a nifty map that'll point you in the right direction.
View Larger Map
Regarding the podcasts for the Centrality of Faith (parts 2 and 3), you'll have to wait for a while cuz I'm having some difficulties uploading them on Mel's site. Anyway, if any of you are tech and web savvy, Please PLEASE come forward and help me! I really need your help and what good is it if you have two chocolate bars and your brother in need is starving and all you say is "I'll pray for you"? Get my drift? If you have the skills, use them! Anway, I hope to see you guys there. Please let me know if you can't make it and we'll take your prayer requests!
Cheers,
Ken
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment